St. Patrick is an Irish holiday celebrating festivities around the world. The Irish, along with the fans of this celebration, take part in various parades organized all over the world, ranging from at least one clover to leprechaun green costumes. The bars serve green beer, and in many capitals of the world reference monuments are turned green for one day.
If you own a liquor shop, beer, soda, wine or water labels, customized with green and golden designs including shamrocks, leprechauns and traditional or funny messages, as well as traditional green beer and serving accessories will help you boost sales on Saint Patrick`s Day.
Here are some liquor store supplies to prepare in advance (make sure they are green and/ or golden)
- Drinking straws
- Beverage Labels in St. Patrick`s Day style, which can be applied on the existing labels, for a festive effect
- Customized bottle openers
- Customized coasters
- Customized cocktail shakers, cups, glasses and drinking jars
- Special green bomb shots, which are exciting accessories to serve up shooters and have everyone talk about them.
- Mini Irish flags for glass decoration
- Various drink recipes, alcoholic and non-alcoholic that fit the theme of the celebration … being green and all that: green beer, fresh honeydew Mojito, virgin frozen margarita, sparkling cucumber limeade, vanilla mint milkshake, shamrock slush etc.