As a retailer, it would be a pity to not profit from one of the fastest growing markets in the United States. Vape pens have become very popular lately, and while they were only used to help people stop smoking, these days the variety of their uses has expanded to a significant level – and well above anyone anticipated 10-15 years ago.
There are several different types of vape pens found at places like Denver head shops that you can consider talking to your wholesale supplier about, each with their own specific uses:
- E-liquid vape pens: These are one of the oldest and most common types of vape pens and are used for vaping e-liquids, which typically contain nicotine and flavorings. E-liquid vape pens can be used for both nicotine and nicotine-free liquids.
- Dry herb vape pens: These products are designed for use with dry herbs, such as cannabis or tobacco. They use a heating element to vaporize the herbs in place of the e-liquid.
- Wax vape pens: Wax vape pens are built specifically for use with wax concentrates. They use a heating element to vaporize the wax, which is then inhaled.
- Oil vape pens: These vape pens are very similar to wax vape pens, but they use oils instead of wax concentrates. Some can also make use of CBD oils, in areas where they are legal to own.
- Multi-use vape pens: These pens are designed to work with multiple types of materials, such as all the ones mentioned above. They typically come with interchangeable tanks or chambers that can be swapped out depending on the material being used.