Stocking up on items for the winter is a great way to reduce the number of trips to the store – here are some things that you should buy:
- Canned food – having canned food in your pantry from local Denver distributors gives you the peace of mind that you can prepare a quick, wholesome and savory meal any time, even when your fridge is almost empty. Get canned vegetables, such as chickpeas, cubed tomatoes, various types of beans, green peas and squash and also get canned meat, such as tuna or crab;
- Dried food – rice, dried beans and lentils are also great to have;
- Baking ingredients – flour, yeast, eggs, sugar, cocoa, vanilla extract, peanut butter and jams are also essential;
- Other essential – tea, coffee and spices should never be out of stock in your home;
- Cleaning supplies and products for personal care – stock up on your favorite shower gel, shampoo, face cream, toothpaste, mouthwash for personal care and buy plenty of bleach, paper towels, plastic gloves, microfiber cloths and mop heads for keeping your home clean;
- Medicines – you should also ensure that basic, over-the-counter drugs are in good supply. Stock up on cold and flu medicines, pain relievers, vitamin supplements, treatments for digestion, diarrhea and constipation.