If you’re serious about stocking up with the most helpful, practical and popular products that your customers will enjoy, it’s a good idea to consider products that are present in gas stations or in a local 7-11. Finding out what those are can simply be a matter of walking into a gas station and looking around. However, you’ll also need to make sure that your supplier can provide them.
Some of the most popular products at a local 7-11 and gas station could include:
- Snacks, such as chips, candy, and pastries;
- Beverages, including soda, energy drinks, and coffee;
- Packaged sandwiches and other convenience foods;
- Cigarettes and other tobacco products;
- Lottery tickets and scratch-off games;
- Car-related items, like air fresheners and car cleaning supplies;
- Personal care items, such as sunscreen, insect repellent, and pain relievers.
You might not want to use all these products in your store, depending on your preference and the popularity (or lack thereof) of some of them among your regular customers. However, many of them can bring you increased profits and more clients over time.
As the best wholesalers, https://creagermerc.com/, in the Colorado area would point out, your best chance to find what works for you is to start with an initial stock of products and then take note of which ones have sold better. Through that, your customers themselves will indirectly show you what they prefer, so you can make a more informed choice next time you restock.